It is Tuesday and you know what that means…Travel Tuesday
! Make sure to link up with us all below and then have fun hopping around to visit the other travel and wanderlust posts for the week. Next week I will announce our theme for the first Tuesday in November. I was feeling a little nostalgic today and wanted to show you how traveling back to places we went to before can be so much fun! The Peter Pan Statue in London
is one of those places for me. It is great to compare not just how much I have changed but the trees around the statue as well. Time keeps moving and and still so many people come every day and take their photo next to this landmark in London. We visited this summer while my family was in town for our Vow Renewal
and took photographs to remember it by:
My sister and I lived in England when we were really little. It was my second time to living here after being born in Oxford. I cherish this photograph of us when we were little and since moving back have been longing to recreate the photo. I attempted in 2012 but since Zoe was not with me it was just not the same. This year we made it a mission to both be in London together to make it happen. We also got a photograph of the boys on the statue with their Zia Zoe too. It will be great to see how tall they become as adults to recreate this image again!
Share your Travel stories and wanderlust addictions.
1. Share a post about travel! From road trips to trips abroad and from past travels to dream vacations. You can write about travel tips and tricks, favorite places to stay, or anything in between! Just make it about traveling somewhere!
the lovely button. If you run into trouble, just make sure to mention Bonnie
in a link! 😉
3. Linkup goes live every Tuesday at 8 am GMT.
4. Hop around and meet new travel loving bloggers! Link up will be open for a few days, make sure to check back to visit some of the newer travel posts!
5. Please only one linked up post per blogger. Save other posts for future linkups!
6. The First Tuesday of every month will be a themed prompt if you want to join in!
*photography belongs to Bonnie Rose of Bonnie Rose Photography © 2007 – 2013 | All Rights reserved – www.bonnie-rose.co.uk