So happy to have another Travel Tuesday with you all and getting my fix of wanderlust by hopping around all the travel posts. I hope you guys are meeting some great bloggers! I just found out that I will be attending a London Bloggers Tea next month and I cannot wait to share that all with you here on ACR. There seems to be so much going on still in 2013, so I want to share few things with you here:
- Link Up! Join the link up at the bottom of the post with any travel, wanderlust, or expat post from your blog. Then hop around and get your travel fix from visiting other blogs.
- Join the Map! If you click the Map link you can add your Travel and Expat blog to our ever growing map of bloggers!
- Get Ready! The first Tuesday of November will be our themed Travel Tuesday post and the theme for the month will be: Relationships. Perhaps post about a place you would love to go next and tell us who you would bring with you or share your favourite family photographs from your recent trip this summer! The choice is yours and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next month.
- Join the Sidebar! I love sharing travel and expat posts and stories on my blog from other travelers. Become a November Sponsor today!
Today I am going to be following up my travel post from Barmouth Wales, when I posted about The Beach at Barmouth Pt. I back in the summer. This is part II and our third trip to Barmouth Beach during our 10th Anniversary Vow Renewal trip to Wales. We just loved being at the seaside and this time we actually go into the cold water. Well my sons did anyways and the rest of us enjoyed hanging out on the beach. The picturesque views and salty air were just what I needed. Now that it is getting cold and November is approaching, I really enjoy soaking up the last memories of Summer.
(Also as a side note the girl pictured below is my sister)
Share your Travel stories and wanderlust addictions.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
1. Share a post about travel! From road trips to trips abroad and from past travels to dream vacations. You can write about travel tips and tricks, favorite places to stay, or anything in between! Just make it about traveling somewhere!
2. Grab the lovely button. If you run into trouble, just make sure to mention Bonnie in a link! 😉
3. Linkup goes live every Tuesday at 9 am GMT.
4. Hop around and meet new travel loving bloggers! Link up will be open for a few days, make sure to check back to visit some of the newer travel posts!
5. Please only one linked up post per blogger. Save other posts for future linkups!
6. The First Tuesday of every month will be a themed prompt if you want to join in!
* Photography belongs to Bonnie Rose Photography © 2007 – 2013 All Rights Reserved | http://www.bonnieroseblog.co.uk