For Travel Tuesday today I asked you to share with you a favourite travel photo for our first every Travel Tuesday prompt. We will do these prompts on first Tuesday of every month.
This is a photo I took in the summer of 2012 when I returned ‘home’ to bella Napoli. I had not been back to Italy since coming to see my friends graduate in the summer of 2001. Napoli, Italy had been my home for 4-6 grade and 9-11 grade but this was my first time to every bring my husband ‘home’ with me. It was a very special trip for both of us. Between the two of us and our cameras and phones we must have taken thousand of photographs while we were there. This photo is a pure favourite however because it is so iconic of my home. The beautiful bay of Napoli, Mt. Vesuvius in the background, and the coastline dotted with so many colours of homes, green trees, and pretty boats in the marina. This is definitely one photograph I would love to have blown up and put up in our family room.
A Weekly Travel Linkup.
Share your Travel stories
and wanderlust addictions.
Here’s how it works:
1. Share a post about travel! From road trips to trips abroad and from past travels to dream vacations. You can write about travel tips and tricks, favorite places to stay, or anything in between! Just make it about traveling somewhere!
2. Grab the lovely button. If you run into trouble, just make sure to mention Bonnie in a link! 😉
3. Linkup goes live every Tuesday at 8 am GMT.
4. Hop around and meet new travel loving bloggers! Link up will be open for a few days, make sure to check back to visit some of the newer travel posts!
5. Please only one linked up post per blogger. Save other posts for future linkups!
6. The First Tuesday of every month will be a themed prompt if you want to join in!
Q: Do you have a favourite travel photograph and why does it mean so much to you?