Hawaii is never far from my mind but has been in my thoughts since the weekend. I decided that for Travel Tuesday today I wanted to share some of the last photographs I took before leaving the island of Oahu. I wanted to capture some of the details of things I often took for granted of seeing every day during our years living the island life. While I did not capture everything I wish I had on photograph, I am so glad I took the ones that I did. How often do we live or travel somewhere and not take photographs of something simply because we see it all the time? It can be so much fun to just go outside and force yourself to see through brand new eyes and notice all the little things that make a place so beautiful and special.
There are always so many blogs posts I consider for my shout out every week, which is why I love that my cohosts Melanie and Tina can choose some too. This week I really wanted to share Margo’s post from Gutenblog Y’all about the German Wine Country. On top of learning about the wine region in Germany I fell in love with all her photos of the blossoms on the almond trees. You must check out the amazing photos she shared from her trip!
Now on to the link up! To link up with us, make sure to comment below and with my cohosts Melanie and Tina. Then hop around and share the love and experience more wanderlust from the other participants. The full details are below and as always, have fun!
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
1. SHARE a post about travel! From road trips to trips abroad and from past travels to dream vacations. You can write about travel tips and tricks, favorite places to stay, or anything in between! Just make it about traveling somewhere!
2. GRAB the lovely button above. If you run into trouble, just make sure to mention Bonnie, Melanie, and Tina in a link!
3. LINKUP goes live every Tuesday at 0800 GMT. Make sure to comment here, on the cohosts blogs, and visit around!
1. Please only one linked up post per blogger. Save other posts for future linkups!
2. The last Tuesday of every month will be a themed prompt if you want to join in!
3. HOP around and meet new travel loving bloggers! Check back to visit some of the newer travel posts!
* Photography custom to Bonnie Rose Photography © 2007 – 2014 All rights reserved | http://www.bonnie-rose.co.uk