This is a travel throwback photo of myself from when I was on a family vacation from Italy to Germany for a skiing holiday in Germany. I had been allowed to bring one of my school friends for me and we were both excited to get on the slopes. My favourite part about going was the journey. The drive up through Northern Italia is beautiful and once you get to where the snow covers everything it becomes just magical. I loved keeping a journal and writing about our day. It is one reason that places like Germany, Austria, and Switzerland still hold a place in my heart. All those wonderful travel memories through out the seasons through out the years growing up. What I wonder what my younger self would think if I were to tell her I continued to travel and become an expat.
and my pick for Travel Tuesday from last week! Check it out!
Ready to link up? As always my co-hosts Kaelene, Sammy, and Van are along in this travel Tuesday adventure and this link up shows up on their blog today too! Show them so love and check out what travel posts they have on store today!
1. SHARE a post about travel! From road trips to trips abroad and from past travels to dream vacations. You can write about travel tips and tricks, favorite places to stay, or anything in between! Just make it about traveling somewhere!
2. GRAB the lovely button above. If you run into trouble, just make sure to mention Bonnie, Van, Sammy, and Kaelene in a link! 3. LINKUP goes live every Tuesday at 0800 GMT. Make sure to comment here, on the cohosts blogs, and visit around!
1. Please only one linked up post per blogger. Save other posts for future linkups!
2. The last Tuesday of every month will be a themed prompt if you want to join in!
3. HOP around and meet new travel loving bloggers! Check back to visit some of the newer travel posts!