Today our current co-hosts reveal more about themselves and travel as well as announcing who has been nominated by the current girls for the next three months! Make sure to share your past or current travel/expat adventures with us in the link up below. Above all have fun and meet some great travel minded people!
5 Travel Facts about me:
1. I once spent the night in the ticket counter area of LaGuardia airport in the dead of winter. It was not the most pleasant experience.
2. I suffer from terrible immigration control inspired terror every time I re-enter the UK even though my visa is perfectly valid.
3. My accent mystifies people. I’ve had people guess that I’m from pretty much any English speaking country in the world. (My favourite guess was Somerset, England)
4. My favourite trip abroad was a week in Turkey.
5. Italy is top of my travel bucket list!
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/
Hi there! My name is Marcella and my blog is WhatAWonderfulWorld, where I
blog about my current and previous travels. My favourite things in life are travel,
photography, yoga and vegetarian food. I am currently living and working in
wonderful London, the city where I grew up and the city that I grew to love more
and more each year. In three months time, I am moving across the world to
Chile, a country that I lived in four years ago and a country that stole my heart
(literally!) so I am currently getting ready for my new adventure.
Five Travel Facts:
1. I’m lucky enough to have visited 36 countries.
2. I believe in holiday romances; I met my fiancé while travelling, resulting in me
moving over 7000 miles to Chile.
3. When in India and Nepal, people laughed whenever I introduced myself as
they thought my name was the same as the Indian spice ‘masalla.’
4. The earliest party I went to was a carnival street party in Rio at 7am.
5. Mountains are my favourite type of scenery.
And now to announce the lovely bloggers who have been nominated for the next three months. If you see your name, get in contact with me and look out for my email coming this week.
Check out these lovely blogs and send them some congrats in their comments today!
Plus you can link up and hop along below!