Congratulations to HRH the Queen on 60 years of reign. WOW! The Jubilee concert was amazing! (minus Cheryl Cole’s part in the duet with Barlow). Thoughts to Prince Phillip who is in the hospital. Sir Paul McCartney was an amazing end to the festivities. Land of Hope and Glory! Proud to be British! xx
|‘Empty': My boys polished off one of our boxes of cereal
from our limited edition boxes for the Diamond Jubilee.
#photoadayjune #vintage #jubileehttp://instagr.am/p/LYx-b3ok6q/
|‘Diamond Jubilee’ festivities continue in Lindfield, England.http://instagr.am/p/LanOdpIk2b/|
|Zoobi Jones‘s mum got to hold the Olympic torch. What an awesome opportunity. She’s 101 and rocking! xx|
|‘Close up': Screen cap of the flower light show on Buckingham Palace
for the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
#photoadayjune #jubilee #diamondjubilee #London #Buckinghampalace http://instagr.am/p/Ldyrsnok6j/
|Imagine sitting in your living room filling out job apps
when one of these flies bye on the wall in the hallway…
- The #diamondjubilee concert outside Buckingham Place has begin! Love the musical line up! Watching Live with my family.
- Sing – Gary Barlow & The Commonwealth Band featuring Military Wives: http://t.co/bhwFOi9d via @youtube
- Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. Especially if you are the Queen celebrating 60 years! #DiamondJubilee #proudtobeenglish
- ’Diamond Jubilee’ festivities continue in Lindfield, England.http://t.co/IvX0bBQ2
- My 5 yr old is singing Lady Gaga while cleaning his room. My husband turns to me and asks, ‘Is that your doing?’ Not sure, but good song.
- The Diamond Jubilee weekend is here! Monday marks the 60th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s ascension to the throne. Fun packed weekend!