Welcome to the first #TravelTuesday of 2014 and I am so glad to have you on board! Today I wanted to share with you another one of my favourite places in the nearby town of Bradford on Avon. The Bridge Tea Rooms and Restaurant is a must stop place on your next trip to the Bath area. From the quintessential setting, to the lovely service and dining experience you will find you’ll leave wanting to come back again soon. Nestled near the river you can walk over after feeding the swans and be greeted inside by the waitstaff in traditional attire. We have chosen to sit upstairs every time we have visited the Bridge Tea Rooms and on a cold day it is lovely sitting by the fire. They have a wide selection of teas to choose from though I have to admit I love the Jane Austen blend the best! Are you coming with children? They are family friendly and have some great selections to keep the young ladies and masters content. My sons had their tea of sandwiches and fruit brought on on a three tiered plate stand and enjoyed milkshakes with their food. Make sure to leave room for dessert or perhaps come for tea and cake. For me it is reason enough to make the trip to Bradford on Avon. It is a perfect place to go before or after a stroll through town and the picturesque countryside.
Share your Travel stories and wanderlust addictions.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
1. Share a post about travel! From road trips to trips abroad and from past travels to dream vacations. You can write about travel tips and tricks, favorite places to stay, or anything in between! Just make it about traveling somewhere!
2. Grab the lovely button. If you run into trouble, just make sure to mention Bonnie in a link!
3. Linkup goes live every Tuesday after 9 am GMT.
4. Hop around and meet new travel loving bloggers! Link up will be open for a few days, make sure to check back to visit some of the newer travel posts!
5. Please only one linked up post per blogger. Save other posts for future linkups!
6. The First Tuesday of every month will be a themed prompt if you want to join in!