When we went back to Naples, a place where I lived twice in my childhood for a total of six years, I did more than relive memories. Thanks to a friend I made during our time in Hawaii, who was then stationed in my hometown, I got to see a new side of Napoli. Places I had not yet seen in a place that still retains the title of the ‘longest place I have ever lived’. This museum is on top of a hill above the funicolare and overlooks the bay of Naples and the Castello Nuovo. My favouite aspects were all the details, colours and history that encompassed every part of the museum. I think the skulls outside were probably my favourite aspect as we viewed it in the bright sunny afternoon. We took so many photographs and saw so much it became worth every second we spent. I just found it amazing that even in places you call ‘home’, you can still play tourist and be mesmerised by such beauty. I will let the photographs now do the talking.
Museo Nazionale di San Martino
Ready to link up?
1. SHARE a post about travel! From road trips to trips abroad and from past travels to dream vacations. You can write about travel tips and tricks, favorite places to stay, or anything in between! Just make it about traveling somewhere!
2. GRAB the lovely button above. If you run into trouble, just make sure to mention Bonnie, Van, Sammy, and Kaelene in a link!
3. LINKUP goes live every Tuesday at 0800 GMT. Make sure to comment here, on the cohosts blogs, and visit around!
2. The last Tuesday of every month will be a themed prompt if you want to join in!
3. HOP around and meet new travel loving bloggers! Check back to visit some of the newer travel posts!
* Photography by Bonnie Rose Photography © 2007 – 2014 All rights reserved | www.bonnie-rose.co.uk