I wanted to start of this week and say a big welcome to all the new readers and bloggers who have been joining in recently. While I have been blogging less this year than last, it is all the travel and expat posts you all share that keep me coming back week to week. My wanderlust is only expanding and I admit I love to travel vicariously through you all. Since we do have quite a few new faces and readers I wanted to let you know about what is happening next week and what will continue once a month.
Once a month we have a themed prompt, which is usually decided by one of my co-hosts for Travel Tuesday. The co-hosts change every few months, and are nominated by those who have taken part by bloggers they see most active across the Travel Tuesday link up.
The theme prompt for next week is:
We would love to know what you have accomplished in the few (or many) hours between flights. Perhaps you have managed to catch a flight despite bad circumstance. Or even if you have not faced a layover yourself, tips and advice that you would take with you when that moment arises. The prompt should not limit you but just give you a starting point and run with it.
As always do not feel you cannot linkup next week if you do not participate. Any travel or expat related posts are always welcome!
I have really been homesick for Hawaii recently. Perhaps it is the colder weather that is finally creeping back in here in Bath, England. Hawaii has become the place in the USA where I have lived the longest and I must say it has kept a piece of my heart forever. At work I have several ‘Hawaiian’ songs that play on my daily playlist and when they show up on shuffle they always bring a smile to my face and a skip to my heart. So it was no wonder that this past week I really enjoyed every single word, photo, and memory that was shared by Jamie of North of Something
. Thank you babette for linking up and sharing your Island adventure. North Shore is definitely my favourite place on Oahu, Hawaii. Do not take my word for it though, check out her post.
Photography © Bonnie Rose Photography | www.bonnie-rose.co.uk
Ready to link up?
1. SHARE a post about travel! From road trips to trips abroad and from past travels to dream vacations. You can write about travel tips and tricks, favorite places to stay, or anything in between! Just make it about traveling somewhere!
2. GRAB the lovely button above. If you run into trouble, just make sure to mention Bonnie, Camila, Jessi, and Amy in a link! 3. LINK-UP goes live every Tuesday at 0800 GMT. Make sure to comment here, on the co-hosts blogs, and visit around!
1. Please only one linked up post per blogger. Save other posts for future link-ups!
2. The last Tuesday of every month will be a themed prompt if you want to join in!
3. HOP around and meet new travel loving bloggers! Check back to visit some of the newer travel posts!