Why Do you Travel?
Today I am sharing with you for Travel Tuesday why I travel, but I want to hear from you why you love it too! Share in the comments and make sure to join the link up and see where everyone has been!
1. Connects us to people all over the world as we experience new cultures.
2. To experience the past and history of our world.
3. To get away. Sometimes we really do need to get out of our daily grind and refocus.
4. It is the best medicine during a hard time. We can let go of stress and refocus on the beauty of life.
5. Brings out our inner child to explore the world and places for the very first time.
6. To try new things and help us grow as adults. People do things differently all over the world from how they dress to what they eat. Being able to see that different is not wrong is a great learning experience.
7. Invites new friendships and relationships into your life. I love meeting people when I travel, even if I never get the opportunity to meet again in my life, I have been changed forever by that moment.
8. Learn more about yourself or others. Especially if you travel with other people there is nothing like travel to bring you closer together and really get to know yourself better.
9. The excitement. Travel really is exciting and I love being so amped up about going to a new place and being in a new place for the very first time. It is a huge rush!
10. To take memories back to share and remember later. I love taking photographs and so travel photography is probably a great reason why I travel.
Photography © Bonnie Rose Photography | www.bonnie-rose.co.uk
Ready to link up?
1. SHARE a post about travel! From road trips to trips abroad and from past travels to dream vacations. You can write about travel tips and tricks, favorite places to stay, or anything in between! Just make it about traveling somewhere!
2. GRAB the lovely button above. If you run into trouble, just make sure to mention Bonnie, Camila, Jessi, and Amy in a link! 3. LINK-UP goes live every Tuesday at 0800 GMT. Make sure to comment here, on the co-hosts blogs, and visit around!
1. Please only one linked up post per blogger. Save other posts for future link-ups!
2. The last Tuesday of every month will be a themed prompt if you want to join in!
3. HOP around and meet new travel loving bloggers! Check back to visit some of the newer travel posts!