So glad to be back with you for another Travel Tuesday with my beautiful cohost Belinda from Found Love Now What? Today I continue our journey in Wales with a voyage by the old steam railways. It was a rainy day and a perfect one taking a ride through the Welsh countryside.
Here’s how it works:
1. Share a post about travel! From road trips to trips abroad and from past travels to dream vacations. You can write about travel tips and tricks, favorite places to stay, or anything in between! Just make it about traveling somewhere!
2. Grab the lovely button. If you have any trouble, feel free to save the button to your computer and upload it into your post that way.
3. Linkup goes live! Every Tuesday at 8 am GMT.
4. Hop around! Meet new travel loving bloggers! Link up will be open for a few days, make sure to check back to visit some of the newer travel posts!
5. Please only one linked up post per blogger. Save other posts for future linkups!
*Photography belongs to Bonnie Rose Photography © 2007-2013 All Rights Reserved | http://www.bonnie-rose.co.uk