Introducing B. In Focus, the premiere course by Bonnie Rose Photography
Course Details: This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to get their camera to do what they want it to in manual. Whether you shoot with a SLR or a Point & Shoot, if your camera has manual settings you can take this course.
- shoot only in automatic
- have no clue what they are doing in manual
- rely on ‘training wheels’ like Aperture Priority and Shutter Priority modes
- want more confidence with a refresher in manual settings
Your Online Class Includes:
- Four weeks of online lessons on www.bonnie-rose.co.uk.
- Log-in details that will be emailed on the Sunday before your course begins.
- Lessons begin every Monday which include text, images, and video.
- Assignments which are given on Monday and due every Sunday.
- Mentoring with Bonnie Rose through out the fours weeks.
B.Lux | Mentoring:
Beyond a course of online information, B. Lux photography courses include a mentoring program with your instructor, Bonnie Rose, through out the four weeks. Get the ‘in person’ feel of a live workshop in the convenience of taking the course on your own time where ever in the world you live. Mentoring includes:
- Email correspondence
- Feedback on assignments
- Weekly image critiques
- Submit questions for answering
WHAT WE COVER IN THE FOUR WEEKS:
- Making the switch from auto to manual
- Four steps to shooting in manual
- White balance and colour control
- Aperture, depth of field, background blur and bokeh
- ISO and controlling grain
- Shutter Speed
- Metering Modes
- Working with different types of lighting
- Working with shadows and finding your light
- Reading your camera’s histogram
- 10 Ways to Create Interest in a photograph
- Unleashing your creativity
If that was not enough on top of the four week instruction you get an extra week for catching up and review. There is no assignment in this week although a final project for the course is due at the end of this period.
- A bonus week to review.
- Final project with submission into the B.Lux Alumni album.
- Membership to join the B.Lux private Facebook group.
- Optional B.Lux Instagram hashtag project
GEAR NEEDED Students will need to have a digital camera for this course, which can be a SLR or a point and shoot with manual capability. No specific lenses are required for this course. Access to a computer with internet will be needed to do your lessons and complete your assignments.
Originally £65.00 £55.25 per person / if purchased before 3rd of November, 2013
* Offering everyone a special introductory rate for the course if you purchase before the 3rd of November. B. In Focus will be starting on the 21st of October and the 4th of November. Lock in this special price for either two course dates!
CANCELLATION POLICY A full refund is available if the cancelation is made 36 hours before the beginning of the course. Cancellations within 36 hours to the beginning of the course will be issued a credit for a future course. No refunds or credits will be issued once a course begins. If the B.Lux course is cancelled by Bonnie Rose for any reason, full payment will be returned.
COURSE START DATES The B. In Focus course begins twice a month for new students on the first and third Mondays. There are five dates for B. In Focus for the rest of 2013.
2013: 21 Oct | 4 Nov | 18 Nov | 2 Dec | 16 Dec
*B.Lux are photographic services offered by Bonnie Rose Photography | http://www.bonnie-rose.co.uk