Travel Tuesday is here and since it is our first Tuesday of the month it means our themed post! November’s prompt is ‘relationships’. I love solo travel but I just as much appreciate the relationships I have when I travel with family and friends. On a recent trip to London with my visiting family we made the rush from where we were in Wales to get to the Portobello Road market. We were not sure we would make it in time and I am so glad that we did because we had a great time! While we were out I spotted with my camera this couple enjoying their relationship with a passionate kiss in the middle of Notting Hill. I had to recreate this romantic gesture with my husband and have shared the pair of kissing photos below.
I hope you will love the rest of these…there were just so many things to photograph and my eyes were on sensory overload. I loved all the silver and found the antiques and old cameras my favourite things to look at in the market. My sister, a level II sommelier enjoyed all the smells of the food stalls like the lush varieties of mushrooms. Even my sons found some interesting things to purchase while they were out exploring. If you have seen Notting Hill, the travel bookshop was in the blue ‘Notting Hill’ store front you see in the photographs. I definitely recommend making the point to go to this market when you are next in London and venture into Notting Hill. Much thanks again to my friend Lauren for letting us stay at your place while we were in town.
Share your Travel stories and wanderlust addictions.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
1. Share a post about travel! From road trips to trips abroad and from past travels to dream vacations. You can write about travel tips and tricks, favorite places to stay, or anything in between! Just make it about traveling somewhere!
2. Grab the lovely button. If you run into trouble, just make sure to mention Bonnie in a link! 😉
3. Linkup goes live every Tuesday at 9 am GMT.
4. Hop around and meet new travel loving bloggers! Link up will be open for a few days, make sure to check back to visit some of the newer travel posts!
5. Please only one linked up post per blogger. Save other posts for future linkups!
6. The First Tuesday of every month will be a themed prompt if you want to join in!