1. Relax with drinks at an ocean side cafe where you can enjoy the stunning views from Sorrento.
2. Catch some sun by lying out at the beach and cooling off in the teal blue waters.
3. Get married! Or watch one. Visit on a weekend and you are bound to run into quite a few on the same day.
4. Grocery Shopping. Why come to sorrento for just a few hours? Make it a proper holiday, find yourself the perfect place to stay in Sorrento, and indulge yourself on shopping for delicious produce and giant sized lemons.
5. Buy Presents for your loved ones back home. From beautiful inlaid wood music boxes to limoncello, you are sure to find the perfect gift for you special someone.
6. Indulge your Senses. Why let your eyes have all the fun when there are so many amazing things to taste and smell. Visit a local shop where you can try out different coffee varieties and candies inspired by the infamous limoncello.
7. Rent a scooter. Pretend to be Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday for your Sorrento Holiday and take a personal tour around Sorrento by moped.
8. Have gelato more than once. There are so many flavors and different gelaterias will have different variations so make up any excuse to pop in for a scoop (or two!) of this amazing sweet italian delicacy.
9. Meet up for a meal with friends and try out one of the places where the locals go to eat. Some of the best food and wine I have had has been at the hole in the wall places that were suggested to me by my friends in the area. Just take it from these cats who have found their favourite place
10. Go exploring and do not be afraid to get lost.
11. Have dinner by the ocean so you can watch and enjoy the sunset.
12. Experience the sights and sounds of a Sorrento night life.
Which one would you most look forward to
doing while on your next trip to Sorrento?
Want to read up more on Sorrento? Or dive into my Italian posts archive?